The result of human rights NGOs’ meeting with Mayor Park regarding Seoul Charter of Human Rights
– Time: Dec. 10, 2014, 5:00PM
– Place: Office of Seoul Mayor
1. Seoul Metropolitan Government (SMG) extends an apology for all the concerns caused to the citizens of Seoul during the process of legislating the ‘Seoul Charter of Human Rights.’
2. It is deeply regrettable that, during the process, SMG was the one that caused the LGBT human rights organizations and the civil society to start the protest.
3. SMG will make efforts to eliminate all discriminatory factors, in accordance with the spirit of the Constitution that ’every person deserves human dignity and value and shall not be subject to discrimination.’
4. SMG will seek to make cooperative relationships with relevant organizations to realize an administration without discrimination.